Art Mai Gallery
Nestled in downtown Chiang Mai which is the largest and most culturally significant city in Northern Thailand, ART MAI GALLERY HOTEL by Compass Hospitality is inspired and dedicated to Thailand's well-known artists. Hotel guests are invited to explore the artwork spread through the hotel's various floors with each floor dedicated to some of the most renowned local Thai artists and enjoy the modern art collection on sale in the lobby.
21 Soi 3, Nimmanhaemin Road, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand 50200 Thailand Asia
Chiang Mai International Airport
Deals and promo codes by Compass Hospitality:
More offers and promo codes in Thailand:
Art Mai? Gallery Hotel Chiang Mai reviews:
Compass Hospitality has hotels located in:
Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin)
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Langkawi)
United Kingdom (Oldham Greater Manchester, Leeds, Inverness, Coventry, Oxford, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Eastbourne, Shrewsbury, Halifax, Nottingham)
Amazing sites in Thailand
Wat Si ChumWat Si Chum is a temple where Phra Atchana, a gigantic Buddha image at the frame of mind of subduing Mara rests in the key hall. This Bhuddha image is actually a ‘speaking Bhuddha.' The temple was assumingly built-in Ruler Ramkamhaeng the Great's period then became empty in later Ayutthaya time. The temple was renovated by an order from Ruler Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1952.
Si Chum Temple or Wat Si Chum hosts a Bhuddha image in the key hall, which differs from normal temples that contain main Bhuddha image in a chapel. You can even witness the wonder and mightiness from its highest days and nights even through faded murals on the key hall.
Wat Si Chum is also a location where in fact the 2nd rock inscription or Wat Si Chum natural stone inscription was found. Definitely, Wat Si Chum is one of the main Sukhothai visitors attractions in term of nationwide history. The initial Sukhothai arts is indicated through left over Bhuddha images, temple halls, and pillars in the historical playground. Visiting temples throughout your Sukhothai travel is one the items to do in your holiday time.
National Museum of Royal Barges
One particular of the most beautiful ceremony you will ever before see floating in the river is The Noble Barge Procession which amazing royal barges glide along Chao Phraya river. Every single barge is taken attention of very carefully by the Fine Arts Division under supervision of the Bureau of the Noble Household and royal navy blue. In normal days, the royal barges are stored in National Museum of Royal Barges.
The Countrywide Museum of Royal Chalands in Bangkok is a former royal cradle for royal barges. The Good Arts department registered every barge as national traditions and appointed the hold to National Museum of Royal Barges Bangkok in 1974.
Antiques in the National Museum of Hoheitsvoll Barges
1 ) The Suphannahong Royal Barge. The barge figurehead was made to swan shape. This kind of is a supreme burst where the king rests through the procession. The Suphannahong Royal Barge was built in King Chulalongkorn and finished in the leadership of King Rama 6th.
2. The Narai Music Suban HM Rama being unfaithful Royal Barge. The Okay Arts department in cooperation with The Royal Navy blue and the Bureau of the Royal Household built this barge particularly for Ruler Bhumibol Adulyadej.
3. The Anantanakkharat Royal Barge. The barge figurehead was made to naga-shape with 7-heads. This is also the supreme barge which was built in the rule of Rama VI for carrying important Bhuddha images or robes for business presentation to the monks at the conclusion of Buddhist Lent in The Noble Barge Procession.
4. The Anekchat Puchong Royal Burst. The figurehead was made to small many naga-shape. This barge is a reserved barge which was built in the leadership of King Rama Sixth is v.
5. The Asurawayupak Hoheitsvoll Barge. The figurehead is a monster with a body of indigo fowl.
6. The Karbi Prab Maung Marn Royal Burst. The figurehead was constructed to a swordsman condition.
7. The Krut Hern Hej Royal Barge. The figurehead was crafted to garuda-shape.
8. Akkachai Hern Haw Royal Barge. The figurehead was decorated with crocodile paintings.
Songkran in BangkokSongkran in Bangkok – Having a great time is a huge part of Thai culture, and having a great time amidst scorching high temperature is no exclusion. The latest month of the entire year, April sees the complete country go bananas in friendly normal water fights and avenue parties that previous almost weekly. During Songkran, most office properties, bankers as well as family-run retailers and restaurants turn off completely, while big stores usually remain available. Bangkok activities a mass exodus, as at least 1 / 2 of its residents travel back again to their home cities for family re-unions. Within their place are vacationers, who take flight into Bangkok especially to take pleasure from one of the very most colourful and festive times of the entire year.
[feedzy-rss feeds=”https://www.compasshospitality.com/category/press-release/feed/” max=”3″ feed_title=”no” refresh=”3_days” target=”_blank” meta=”no” summary=”yes” ]