Aspen Suites Bangkok is the perfect choice for the discerning short or long stay. The 59 spacious guest rooms which include studios and suites are designed in a fresh contemporary style finished in a pleasing neutral colour scheme.
Compass Hospitality promo codes and offers:
The rooms and suites at our Aspen Suites Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a perfect retreat for all type of guests, be it for long/short stay or business/leisure traveler. Our rooms are ample in size and with near to perfect locality, it provides an easy access to our guest to explore the Bangkok city. All our rooms come with all those amenities which are expected by modern day travelers.
At Aspen Suites we are always looking for the ways to provide you the best possible service and facility in-order to make your stay at our hotel as memorable and pleasant as possible. In order to achieve this feat, we provide our guest with services and facilities like free tuk-tuk ride to main road, daily housekeeping, laundry, room service and many more.
More offers and promo codes in Thailand:
Compass Hospitality has hotels located in:
Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin)
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Langkawi)
United Kingdom (Oldham Greater Manchester, Leeds, Inverness, Coventry, Oxford, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Eastbourne, Shrewsbury, Halifax, Nottingham)
Aspen Suites Bangkok Hotel By Compass Hospitality reviews:
Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Amazing sites in Thailand
Do and don't for when your stay in Pattaya, Thailand
What is considered good manners in one culture may be considered rude in another. For example, in English speaking Western countries it is usually considered good manner to bring a bottle of wine when coming to someone’s house for dinner. In France, however this is considered insulting as it suggests the hosts are unable to provide their own good wine.
In Arab countries it’s rude to display the soles of your feet or touching somebody with your shoes, Also eating with left hand is extremely offensive; for the left hand is reserved for bodily hygiene.
In the United States, it is rude not leaving a proper tip for a server at a restaurant. While in other countries some establishment may add a gratuity to the bill, in the United States this is not usually done and is up to the patron to leave an adequate tip, usually 15 percent.
Here are a few points that you should observe while staying in Pattaya, Thailand.
1. Always take your shoes off when you enter somebody’s home, unless the owner insists you not to take it.
2. Always take your shoes off when you enter a temple hall.
3. No tank-tops, shorts, sleeveless-shirts, allowed in a temple ground and palace ground. Do not climb on stupas (chedis) and Buddha statues.
4. Doorway thresholds are considered a sanctuary for spirits, it’s important not to step on a raised threshold, but rather to step over it. Keep this in mind especially when visiting temples.
5. Thais revere their King greatly, so treat portraits of the King and Queen with respect. Do not step over or standing in bills or coins (they all have the face of the king).
6. Do not point at something with your foot.
7. Do not touch somebody in the head (in Buddhism the head is the most pure region of the body).
8. Tipping is not necessary then eating at mom-and-pop food shops. For high-end restaurants and hotel restaurants, 10-15 percent gratuity is usually included in the bill.
9. Never passionately smooch and kiss in public.
10. Do not feel offended when someone asks you, ”When do you want” they don’t’ mean to be rude , they just don’t know it’s a bad connotation.
11. Other than that, use your common sense. Do what the Romans do.
This is special Advice for new comer in Pattaya Thailand
1. Beware of unauthorized people who offer their services as Pattaya guides. For all tourist information, ONLY contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Tel : 1672. For information about Pattaya, contact the Pattaya Tourist Information.
2. Observe all normal precautions, as well as the safety for your assets. Walking alone in night on streets or deserted areas is not recommended. Be sure that all your money, jewelry, and important information are properly protected from stolen. Visitors needing assistance relating to safety, or other matters, please call the Tourist Police (1155).
3. Do not get yourself involved with drugs. Penalties for drug offences are very severe in Thailand.
4. Do not support any manner of wild animal abuse. Never purchase any products or souvenirs made from wild animals like snakes, monitor lizards, and also turtle shell and ivory.
Thailand is the place where many people would love to go to. Due to its warm climate and beautiful natural resource, such as mountaineer geography in the north, and coastal beach in the east and the south. We are going to look at the eastern region, which Pattaya city is located. You may have heard a bit or have been there before if you had a chance to visit Thailand. It is the place where a lot of tourist would like to visit and it has millions of visitors each year. This is due to its beautiful beach and night life which give people endless enjoyable activities.
However, for someone who want to visit Thailand or Pattaya at the first time, they may want to visit some information resource that provide info about Pattaya travel guide and there are a lot of websites provide comprehensive information such as the website of Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) or you may want to visit lonelyplanet.com can also be used as a information reference.
Even though Pattaya gain it reputations from its beach and night life but there are also many tourist attractions that tourist could have activity with. For example, there has been an fish aquarium that recently opened and this aquarium is the largest in Southeast Asia region. Apart from that, you can enjoy activities like rock climbing, hiking or even just ordinary relaxing on the beach.
Hotel accommodation in Pattaya also offers excellent service. You can find wide range of hotel types available for all of budget availability. Top luxurious hotels provide very private environment and services so you can be sure that your holiday will not be disturbed. Massage and beauty service in Pattaya are also gain reputation, particularly traditional Thai massage and facial therapy massage in Thai ancient style, which you will experience of using traditional Thai herbs to cure disease through elaborated massage method.
Pattaya is divided into three different parts; North Pattaya, Central Pattaya and South Pattaya. Each area has unique characteristics such as beach and travel attraction. North Pattaya is close to other attractions near by such as Sila Village where produce mortars or if you would like to enjoy city life and beautiful beaches, you have to visit Central Pattaya.
People and environment in Pattaya are also very pleasant. Even though it is a place that has more urban area than suburb area but there still be a good environment and very less of pollution. People are also very friendly and always willing to help all of the tourists.
Even though there are a lot of travel guide for Pattaya available on the internet, some in Thai and some in English language, but you have to compare all the detail with two or three different websites and choose the most update and reliable one. Otherwise you may get the wrong or out of date information. And as a result you may get lost or miss some important information that may lead you to trouble during the visit and you will find that you have to return to this place once again.
- Compass Hospitality to Rebrand Big Sleep Hotel Group to Citrus Hotels
Compass Hospitality will be rebranding the Big Sleep Hotels in Cardiff, Cheltenham and Eastbourne to the company’s own Citrus brand of hotels. Having first debuted the Citrus brand in Coventry earlier last year, the decision to expand reflects the company’s confidence in the brand to continually push for higher standards while driving business growth. All […] The post Compass Hospitality to Rebrand Big Sleep Hotel Group to Citrus Hotels appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]
- Compass Hospitality Signs The Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, Scotland
Compass Hospitality has secured its 13th property in the UK with the Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, which has been acquired by a Seacare Hospitality Singapore and Compass Hospitality Joint venture. In addition to being the latest property to join Compass Hospitality’s expanding UK collection, it is also the second property to be located […] The post Compass Hospitality Signs The Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, Scotland appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]
- Compass Hospitality to Manage 116 Room Beachfront Hotel & Spa in UK
Compass Hospitality has signed its latest property in the UK with the Crown Spa Hotel in Scarborough. The beachfront hotel will be the 12th property to join Compass Hospitality’s growing UK collection, and will be the first to feature on-site spa facilities. The Crown Spa Hotel continues a healthy succession of strategic portfolio development in […] The post Compass Hospitality to Manage 116 Room Beachfront Hotel & Spa in UK appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]