Expired

BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE at Atmosphere Kanifushi

– Plan a holiday at your favourite Maldivian villa with Best Available Rate by booking directly through the Atmosphere website at Atmosphere Kanifushi.
– Enjoy FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR Testing prior to departure

Terms and Conditions:
– 7 nights and Above Stays
– 25% Payment to be made at the time of booking remaining 75% payment to be made 14 days prior to arrival.

More offers and promo codes in Maldives

Your perfect holiday in a secluded island renowned as a Surfer’s Paradise, surrounded by cerulean waters of extraordinary adventures. Package Inclusions: - ...

Design your own trip: Choose two from the following for two guests together: A Dolphin Cruise group excursion A Sunset cruise group excursion on Saima, a ...

Enjoy upto 15% discount , stays at Komandoo Island Resort, Maldives. Komandoo is a truly adults-only (+18 years) Resort and a top diving Resort. - Rooms ...

Enjoy a $100 daily credit at all participating Conrad Hotels & Resorts when you stay for two or more nights and book three days in advance. More fantastic ...

60% OFF from all Room Charges from 18.5.2022 to 31.10.2022. Note 1: Prices shown include 12 % GST, 10% service charge and 3 USD per day per person green ...

Cuponhotel.com
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0