Citin Urbana Samui is a brand new accommodation located in Chaweng, Koh Samui Thailand. Citin Urbana offers affordable Samui accommodation in a convenient location, with easy access to the popular Chaweng and Bohput beach, shopping areas, restaurants and major tourist attractions.
199 Moo 6, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320 84320 Koh Samui Asia
Deals and promo codes by Compass Hospitality:
Citin Urbana Samui by Compass Hospitality reviews:
Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
More offers and promo codes in Thailand:
Compass Hospitality has hotels located in:
Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin)
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Langkawi)
United Kingdom (Oldham Greater Manchester, Leeds, Inverness, Coventry, Oxford, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Eastbourne, Shrewsbury, Halifax, Nottingham)
Amazing sites in Thailand
Songkran in BangkokSongkran in Bangkok – Having a great time is a huge part of Thai culture, and having a great time amidst scorching temperature is no exemption. The latest month of the entire year, April sees the complete country go bananas in friendly normal water fights and avenue parties that previous almost weekly. During Songkran, most office properties, finance institutions as well as family-run retailers and restaurants turn off completely, while big stores usually remain wide open. Bangkok experience a mass exodus, as at least 1 / 2 of its residents travel back again to their home cities for family re-unions. Within their place are holidaymakers, who journey into Bangkok specifically to take pleasure from one of the very most colourful and festive times of the entire year.
Koh Muk and Tham Morakot (Emerald Cave)Trang province is well-known for its amazing natural sights especially a lovely and unique island called Koh Muk using its attractive perception ‘Tham Morakot' or Emerald Cave.
Koh Muk is a huge island of Trang province positioned in the Hat Chao Mai Sea National Park. You can find fisherman town, resorts, restaurant, motor bike taxis, and rentals motorcycles for tourists. Visitors have to feed a little passing that is obtainable during low tide to Tham Morakot which is a huge hall without rooftop with emerald sea and a clean white beach ornamented high cliffs.
To totally absorb atmosphere around Koh Muk, it is strongly recommended to possess one night stay static in the island. In addition, guests can have a fishing boat visit to go snorkeling at near by islands such as Koh Ma, Koh Cheok, Koh Waen.
National Museum of Royal Barges1 of the most beautiful ceremony you will at any time see floating in the river is The Noble Barge Procession which amazing royal barges glide along Chao Phraya river. Every single barge is taken proper care of very carefully by the Fine Arts Office under supervision of the Bureau of the Noble Household and royal dark blue. In normal days, the royal barges are held in National Museum of Royal Barges.
The Countrywide Museum of Royal Chalands in Bangkok is a former royal cradle for royal barges. The Okay Arts department registered every barge as national history and appointed the hold to National Museum of Royal Barges Bangkok in 1974.
Antiques in the National Museum of Regal Barges
1 ) The Suphannahong Royal Barge. The barge figurehead was made to swan shape. This kind of is a supreme burst where the king rests throughout the procession. The Suphannahong Royal Barge was built in King Chulalongkorn and finished in the rule of King Rama six.
2. The Narai Tune Suban HM Rama being unfaithful Royal Barge. The Okay Arts department in venture with The Royal Navy blue and the Bureau of the Royal Household built this barge specifically for Ruler Bhumibol Adulyadej.
3. The Anantanakkharat Royal Barge. The barge figurehead was built to naga-shape with 7-heads. This is also the supreme barge which was built in the leadership of Rama VI for carrying important Bhuddha images or robes for demonstration to the monks at the ending of Buddhist Lent in The Noble Barge Procession.
4. The Anekchat Puchong Royal Burst. The figurehead was constructed to small many naga-shape. This barge is a reserved barge which was built in the leadership of King Rama Sixth is v.
5. The Asurawayupak Hoheitsvoll Barge. The figurehead is a monster with a body of indigo chicken.
6. The Karbi Prab Maung Marn Royal Burst. The figurehead was constructed to a swordsman form.
7. The Krut Hern Hej Royal Barge. The figurehead was crafted to garuda-shape.
8. Akkachai Hern Haw Royal Barge. The figurehead was decorated with crocodile paintings.
- Compass Hospitality to Rebrand Big Sleep Hotel Group to Citrus Hotels
Compass Hospitality will be rebranding the Big Sleep Hotels in Cardiff, Cheltenham and Eastbourne to the company’s own Citrus brand of hotels. Having first debuted the Citrus brand in Coventry earlier last year, the decision to expand reflects the company’s confidence in the brand to continually push for higher standards while driving business growth. All […] The post Compass Hospitality to Rebrand Big Sleep Hotel Group to Citrus Hotels appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]
- Compass Hospitality Signs The Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, Scotland
Compass Hospitality has secured its 13th property in the UK with the Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, which has been acquired by a Seacare Hospitality Singapore and Compass Hospitality Joint venture. In addition to being the latest property to join Compass Hospitality’s expanding UK collection, it is also the second property to be located […] The post Compass Hospitality Signs The Best Western Queen’s Hotel in Dundee, Scotland appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]
- Compass Hospitality to Manage 116 Room Beachfront Hotel & Spa in UK
Compass Hospitality has signed its latest property in the UK with the Crown Spa Hotel in Scarborough. The beachfront hotel will be the 12th property to join Compass Hospitality’s growing UK collection, and will be the first to feature on-site spa facilities. The Crown Spa Hotel continues a healthy succession of strategic portfolio development in […] The post Compass Hospitality to Manage 116 Room Beachfront Hotel & Spa in UK appeared first on Compass Hospitality. […]