The Bellus Goa: Book now and get flat 30% off
Experience the warmth of a stay at The Bellus – no matter what your choice of accommodation, we are sure to exceed your expectations… and a little more! Browse through the wonderful Goan living options offered at The Bellus – and book your room!
• Accommodation on double sharing basis in well-appointed rooms in The Bellus Goa.
• Adamo Cooler – A non – alcoholic welcome drink served on arrival.
• Meals as per plan at our restaurant “The Clove” (as per the restaurant timings only).
• Complimentary use of tea/coffee maker in the room (replenished once during the stay)
• 2 bottles of packaged drinking water complimentary on a per room basis per day.
• Free use of wifi per room up to 01 devices.
• Complimentary use of resort amenities.
• Complimentary use of Kids play area for children during the stay
Terms & Conditions –
• The Above rate is excluding all Govt. Taxes & Service Charges
• All Major Credit Cards Accepted
• Check in: 1300 hrs / Check out: 1100 hrs
• No Outside food will be allowed in the Hotel premises
• Booking confirmation is against full advance payment
• Booking once made, can be modified/cancelled up to 24 hours before check in. in case of no show by guest there will be no refund. All refunds will be in the form of credit note, which can be utilized at any of our group hotels
• The management is not responsible if any program is cancelled / altered due to any circumstances
• Tariff may change without prior notice
• Full Payment in advance to be paid at the time of Booking
Child Policy –
• Children below 6 years are complimentary; without extra bed-sharing the same bed as parents.
• Child upto the age of 5 years is complimentary if sharing the bed with the parents. Children between 6 – 12 yrs as per the rates applicable
Participating properties in Goa
More offers and promo codes in Goa
Popular hotels in Goa
North Goa beaches
Querim Beach, Kalacha beach, Arambol beach, Mandrem Beach, Ashvem beach, Morjim Beach,
Chapora Beach, Vagator Beach, Ozran beach, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Coco beach, Kegdole beach
Miramar Beach, Caranzalem Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Vaiguinim beach, Bambolim Beach, Siridao Beach
South Goa beaches
Bogmalo Beach, Baina beach, Hansa beach, Hollant beach, Cansaulim beach, Velsao beach
Arossim beach, Utorda beach, Majorda Beach, Betalbatim beach, Colva Beach, Sernabatim beach, Benaulim Beach, Varca beach, Cavelossim Beach, Mobor Beach, Betul Beach
Cabo de rama Beach, Kakolem beach, Dharvalem beach, Cola Beach, Agonda Beach, Palolem Beach, Patnem beach, Rajbag beach, Talpona beach, Galgibag Beach, Polem Beach
The state of Goa, in India, is famous for its beaches and places of worship. Tourism is its primary industry, and is generally focused on the coastal areas of Goa, with decreased tourist activity inland.
Foreign tourists, mostly from Europe, arrive in Goa in winter, whilst the summer and monsoon seasons see many Indian tourists. Goa handled 2.29% of all foreign tourist arrivals in the country in 2011. This relatively small state is situated on the west coast of India, between the borders of Maharashtra and Karnataka, and is better known to the world as a former Portuguese enclave on Indian soil. Thus, Tourism forms the backbone of Goa's economy.
Major tourist attractions include Bom Jesus Basilica, Fort Aguada, a wax museum on Indian culture, and a heritage museum. The Churches and Convents of Goa have been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.