Veranda Pointe aux Biches
Veranda Pointe aux Biches is the perfect fantasy of what eco-chic should be: Think sandy feet, strolls along with the white swatch of sand, Mauritian architecture built with rustic, raw materials, sand-floored restaurants that cater to ‘locavorism’ with great seasonal Mauritius food, colourful flora and fauna…
Situated near Grand-Baie, a vibrant beach town, the four-star family-friendly boutique hotel is ideal for the little ones (they will soon call the Kids Club their home) and their older siblings, who can sit by the big swimming pool, post to Instagram (there is free wifi throughout the hotel) while you cultivate balance and beauty at the spa. Couples seeking privacy and tranquillity have access to a wing of the hotel reserved for grown-ups with its own restaurant, bar and pool.
- 4 star boutique style hotel with its unique barefoot concept
- Located near the lively coastal village of Grand Baie offering a wide choice of restaurants, bars, shops, and nightclubs
- 41 Comfort rooms, 24 Family rooms with interconnecting kids room and 20 Superior rooms
- Sandy Lane Village, adult only wing: 30 Privilege rooms, restaurant, bar and pool (for Sandy Lane residents only)
- Seven Colours Wellness Lounge – Unique setting in Mauritius with spa cabins right on the beach and overlooking the lagoon.
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars overlooking the lagoon (including 1 restaurant and 1 bar- for Sandy Lane residents only)
- 1 main pool, 1 adult only pool reserved for Sandy Lane residents only
- Timomo kids club including 1 kids pool
- Free shuttle to Trou-aux-Biches beach, 5 times a week
- Free wifi available in rooms and public areas.
Veranda Resorts promo codes and offers:
Book early your long stay and get up to 35% discount with Veranda Resorts, Mauritius islands. - Offer valid until 31 January 2020 - Subject to availability ...
Book your stay with Veranda Tamarin Hotel, Mauritius islands for a minimum of 7 days and get up to 30% discount. - Offer valid for bookings and stays until ...
Enjoy a discount of up to 15% from the fourth night on your stay at Veranda Resorts, Mauritius. Participating properties: - Valid for stays until ...
Book your stay with Veranda Resorts and get up to 35% discount and apply the given promo code to get 5% additional discount. Participating properties: - ...
Book your stay with Veranda Resorts and get up to 40% discount and apply the promo code to get 5% additional discount. - Offer valid for bookings and stays ...
More offers and promo codes in Mauritius:
Cheap hotels and resorts in Mauritius:
Ile aux Aigrettes, Nature reserve
Since 1985, the Mauritian Animals Basis has weeded, replanted and restored 90% of the coral island by reintroducing indigenous plants, parrots and reptiles. Thus, MWF recreated the perfect sanctuary for a nature that can't be found somewhere else.
This small 27-hectare island, located 800m from the south-east seacoast near Mahebourg, houses the previous remnants of dried up seaside forest, once found around almost all of Mauritius. As time passes, Ile aux Aigrettes was afflicted by tree trimming and land clearance, and the release of exotic pets or animals and vegetation almost ruined the local fauna and flora.
Today this lost heaven is available to the public. A specialist will show you among the gigantic tortoises and the green pigeons that contain been rescued and freed after having a 30-season conservation work. The 10 bronze sculptures subjected on the island by designer Nick Bibby will need you back in its history.
One of the key angling villages on the island, Mahebourg is made along the shoreline of the tremendous bay of Grand Interface. Founded in 1804 by the People from france Governor Charles Decaen, Mahebourg observed the sole Napoleonic naval success over the British in 1810. This success is also outlined on the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. A significant centre of monetary life under People from france supervision, Mahebourg was also known because of its slave market.
Full of thoughts, it is one of the unusual places on the island that has retained this particular amount of our history imprinted in stone.